The title of this blog is not meant as a co-opting of reverence or as an irreverent play on the title of Dalai Lama, but rather as a joining of my heartfelt intentions with that of the Dalai Lama and Buddha and Jesus and every other loving spirit in the universe who seeks to find and share the wisdom that leads to the end of suffering for all beings.

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

My Book is Now Available on Amazon.com!

Unwitting Mystic: Evolution of The Message of Love has just been released on Amazon.com for Kindle, iPad and iPhone e-readers!

Early responses have been incredible.  Here's just a sampling of what folks are saying:


"I truly have been rattled to the core in such a way that words can't describe."
"I cannot put into words how truly amazing reading your book is."
"I love, love love your book. Beautiful book, beautiful writing, beautiful story!"
"A riveting and quick read."
"I can honestly say it may be one of the most beautiful books I’ve ever read ~ and I have read A LOT of books in my life!"
"I am in awe. I loved every word."
"It feels like another light has been brightly illuminated in the world."
"Unable to stop reading it!"
"I have read it twice and will read it again and again."

Visit http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JTXQLY8 or click on the link on the right sidebar for your copy today!

If my work has inspired you, please consider a donation to help me continue on this journey and invite me to your area for a speaking opportunity.  Thank you and much love and gratitude to all!

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment