The title of this blog is not meant as a co-opting of reverence or as an irreverent play on the title of Dalai Lama, but rather as a joining of my heartfelt intentions with that of the Dalai Lama and Buddha and Jesus and every other loving spirit in the universe who seeks to find and share the wisdom that leads to the end of suffering for all beings.

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Love Like You've Never Seen It



Today my long-held secrets are finally revealed to the world!  It is with enormous relief and gratitude that I release my new book, Unwitting Mystic: Evolution of The Message of Love.

Most religious mystics throughout recorded history were known to have a significant connection to theology before they were given sight into Divine realms.  They were nuns, priests, monks, yogis or at the very least experienced followers of some kind of faith. 

I, on the other hand, was given sight into Divine realms without any understanding of, or interest in, religious teachings.  In Unwitting Mystic: Evolution of The Message of Love, I share the firsthand account of what happens when an ordinary person has to hold the heavy burden of extraordinary wisdom until it ripens into a blessing of hope that cannot and will not be suppressed.  With the release of this book today, I am officially unleashing that hope!

Unwitting Mystic: Evolution of The Message of Love is currently available as a download in digital PDF format at no cost; look for the download button to the right.  This story contains rare teachings directly from God, Jesus and Buddha – none of whom ever charged anyone to hear their words, so a free copy of the book will always be made available.  If after reading my story you are inspired to make a donation to allow me continue this journey, then I welcome your company and thank you humbly for your helpful support. 

In the coming weeks the book will also be released on Kindle and iPad, and print publishing is planned for early summer.

My aim is to use this book to inspire and incite new dialogue around self-discovery and spirituality, and I look forward to meeting many old and new friends in the process.  I will be available for in-person interviews and public speaking engagements outside of India starting in July 2014; in the meantime I am available for interviews via Skype or other internet options.  Later this month I will have a website up where you can inquire about my availability.  In the meantime please simply inquire by email at happyeasylife@me.com.  

To get this book in shape I had the option of working with a professional editor who is a former senior in-house editor at Doubleday publishing in New York.  While I would have loved that level of skillful help and the connections to large-scale publishing possibilities, it would have been a significant financial and labor investment motivated primarily by commercial success.  After careful consideration I could not bring myself to share my God-given experiences with commercial intention, even if it meant potentially making the book available to more readers.  I am leaving open all options for future publishing, but for now this is a more intimate release and I trust it will find its way to the right audience at the right time.  You can help spread the word by sharing the link to my book with others whom you think may be interested.

This has been, then, primarily a do-it-yourself project until the critical last stages when my friend Kerry swooped in to help with a final review and the managing of eye-crossing online formatting/publishing requirements.  If you are considering self-publishing in the future and need help maneuvering through the many technical mine fields, I highly recommend contacting Kerry at kerrybeach@msn.com to lower your stress and raise your confidence.

The Acknowledgements page at the end of the book is lengthy, with good reason.  I could not have done this without the small army of friends, family and perfectly placed strangers helping me every step of the way.  Getting to this point was a massive team effort, and I hope all who have traveled some or all of this journey with me will feel a sense of accomplishment after reading what is ultimately our story.

May this heartfelt offering be a blessing to universal efforts to bring love, peace and joy to all beings. 

Namaste.

2 comments:

  1. "In this body/mind/spirit I know everything that has
    happened in the evolution of Man over untold millennia in
    the past, and I see in great detail all that led to this
    moment. My death is not the result of a betrayal by a
    disciple or the ploys of a few people in power who feel
    threatened by my presence. It is instead caused by a
    mindset that took ages to cultivate, perpetuate and
    entrench. In the absence of widespread connection to the
    flow of God’s Love, it is a mindset of conflict and fear that
    has thrived in the moralizing, domineering egos ruling
    politics and religion and in the subservient masses at their
    mercy." Great insight and presence of mind...blessings and thanks for sharing your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, MagicBox. Blessings to you as well.

    ReplyDelete